4/14/09

Wicked Cool Day

Last Thursday was one of those days worth remembering. (It's just taken me this long to post it.) For starters, Nick was able to stay home. I love having him around. He was going nonstop like always, but just having him around was so nice. Then my friend Laurie called. We use to get together all the time in Laramie, and I have missed having her around. I loved talking with her. It's so fun to catch up with friends. Then my sister in Alabama called. It's always fun to talk with her. Then, I got yet another phone call. My friend Tiffany called to let me know she got tickets to Wicked and had one for me! I'm so excited. I get to go to Wicked in Salt Lake City on May 1. I've been rather giddy about it since. To top it all off, my mom called right after. Nick was teasing me about how long I was on the phone, but I loved it. I got to talk with so many of my favorite people, and I get to go to Wicked!


That evening, Nick arranged for a babysitter and took me to Lava Hot Springs. I had never been to the actual hot springs, and they are certainly hot. It was so nice, and I enjoyed the aftereffects for the next couple of days. We hadn't been able to do anything Monday because of my class, so that was my birthday outing. Thanks Nick.

3 comments:

Ranee` said...

I am so jealous! I would almost come down to go with you guys but I'm going to Time Out For women with my mom that weekend and my sister already had to bail on us...! Oh how fun!!!

Monte and Lacee said...

That cant be my brother that your talking about.... he is not that sweet!

Laurie said...

Oh... I had fun talking with you, too! If you need a babysitter for Wicked, you better call us, or I'll be mad at you!! :) Glad you had such a good day!