4/13/09

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter this year. The Easter Bunny left the girls a short treasure hunt to their baskets, and they loved the few items in their baskets. The Easter Bunny also left each of the girls their own picture of the temple. I've been wanting to get them one for ages. I'm glad that bunny is so brilliant. Here is one of the first pictures of both of the girls together smiling and looking at the camera. Hurray! I loved their dresses this year. It's fun to dress up little girls. (If you look closely you can see that we're in the process of redoing the walls. See the green paint that was lurking under our trim. Yikes!)


We took Emma to the park on Friday to finally ride her bike outside. She loved it and was an instant pro. Go Emma!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Wow, great minds must think alike! :o) I LOVE the polka dots. I also love picking out Easter clothes for my kids and I'm going to be really sad when they don't want me to anymore. :o)