4/19/09

Happy Birthday Ashlyn!

Ashlyn's officially 2! In so many ways it doesn't seem like it could possibly have been two years since Ashlyn was born, but so much has happened since then I guess it must be true. Yesterday we went to the Pocatello zoo, got tacos at Taco Bell (one of Ashlyn's favorite places), ate dinner at the park, and finished the trip with ice cream cones from Arctic Circle. While Ashlyn's two-year-oldness kept trying to come out, we had a lot of fun spending a warm, sunny afternoon together. We'll be having a birthday party for her this weekend. Here is a video of the girls sharing ice cream and singing Happy Birthday. They're both getting big fast. I've also added some pictures of Ashlyn over the last two years.



8 weeks old and smiling like a pro!
5-6 months old in the mountains outside Pocatello.
1 year old and loves frozen peas.
~18 months old. What a silly grin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ashlyn! Your girls are so cute!!

Monte and Lacee said...

She is so stinkin cute.... i cant wait to see them again. im thinking maybe monte and i may come with my parents! what ya think?

Shar said...

that video is so cute! I'll have to work on teaching Kapria the birthday song. I didn't realize she and Ashlyn were so close in age. One of these days we WILL have to get together!

And I'm so excited for you to get to see Wicked. I tried and tried to get tickets, but without success. Oh well, at least I've seen it once. :) Have fun!!