5/28/12

Skiing and a Hockey Game

We bought Utah's Pass of All Passes last fall and have loved them. With them we got free ski days at Wolf Mountain and tickets to see the Grizzlies hockey team play in Salt Lake. When we went skiing this time, we couldn't get Ash in a class, but she did great on Wolf Mountain's Magic Carpet, so Dad took turns skiing with each kiddo while they alternated hanging out with me in the lodge. (I opted out of skiing due to my growing belly and did some editing in the lodge instead). Emma has become quite the pro on the lift, and for a while, she was just riding the lift and cruising down by herself while Dad helped Ashy.

Have I mentioned how fun it is to see your kids doing something you enjoy doing so much yourself? Nick and I LOVE skiing and have spent many fun days riding lifts and enjoying the much faster shoosh of the snow under skis. Watching our kids enjoy it so much makes us very excited for the upcoming winter. It's going to be fun.




 After skiing, we headed into Salt Lake for the Grizzlies game. I'd never watched a hockey game, so it was a blast watching the insanity. The girls really enjoyed it, too, especially since we were able to meet up with Grandma and Grandpa down there. It was a very fun trip.




1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow Tonya! You have done a great job playing catch-up. It is fun to see what your family has been up to over the last year. I think I told you on Facebook, but Congratulations on the upcoming bundle of baby boy!!! I am thrilled for you.