5/25/12

Grandma Hutchens and Aunt Elaine's Reunion - Aug 2011

 You know how when you're kids, you play with and look up to your cousins like no one else? Well, in my family, there isn't anyone like them. And last August, my Grandma Hutchens and her twin sister Elaine gathered as many of their posterity together as they could and we had a large reunion. It was so fun seeing my aunts, uncles, and cousins again. It was even more fun watching my own kids strengthen similar relationships with their own cousins. We enjoyed every minute of it. I've been blessed with an outstanding family. These are a few of my favorite pictures from the experience.

Emma, my water rat! She was in the water as much as out.

Bridges are great places to play!
 
Ash with cousins!

Grandma with just a sampling of my cousins.

I LOVE this picture of Ash and Ryken. Cousins are so special.

My hero, my dad. He is happiest outdoors with his family.

No comments: