5/27/12

Announcing . . .

I had been looking forward to making this announcement for weeks. Sometimes things don't go exactly as planned, but I'm grateful that watching this video reminded me that some times things aren't as bad in hindsight as they seemed at the time, if you know what I mean. We're very excited to be announcing the upcoming arrival of our new baby. Making it through the 1st trimester is pretty monumental for us, and everyone has been excitedly awaiting the end of June since.

P.S. Blogger doesn't like my video for some reason, but essentially, the kids didn't understand the cute "Big Sister" shirts I had made for them, were rather goofy (they're kids), then Ash got goofier while Emma finally got excited. I'll try uploading the video again later, if I remember.


No comments: