5/25/12

Girls' Camp 2011



Girls' Camp! When I was released from YW, I cried. When I was put back in, I celebrated. And camp was the perfect time to enjoy my girls. They are my girls after all. We are fortunate enough to go to a new, beautiful campground just outside of Idaho Falls, and we get to camp in real tents! We had lots of fun hiking (I had to stay at camp due to a miserable fever that almost sent me home), cooking, eating, cooking, eating, and doing skits. Oh, and did I mention that there was a lot of delicious camp cooking and eating going on? Mostly, we just enjoyed each other's company and made some incredible memories. Our skit was rather memorable itself. I love the people in these pictures; they have each made a life-long impression on me.

Camp wouldn't be the same without Bro. Hudson

Megan and Chopped Liver (aka Olivia)
My girls and several of the leaders.
Brianna and Joselyn displaying newly painted nails.
Courtney has been a favorite babysitter of ours.

No comments: