7/25/11

May (Yep, a bit behind)

May was a great month. It was full of birthday parties, field trips, graduation, and recitals.

My niece Jessi turned 3 and had a Dora party. Ashy and Jessi and good little buddies. Here is Ashy with her goody bag.


These two were so sweet together. They love each other very much.


Cousins! My girls love their Mills cousins. They enjoy being with them every chance they get. We were getting ready to head home in this picture, hence the jammies.


My sister's place had a few dandelions, so what better use to put kids to then to send them picking. Emma was in heaven. I have to note that she loved her outfit this day, despite my reminding her that long sleeves aren't necessary in May, especially with shorts. Oh, I love my Emma-girl. She is rather strong willed at times. :)


Emma's kindergarten was actually able to make it on a field trip at the end of the school year to a local pet store with a petting zoo. She really enjoyed feeding the goats, swinging on the swing set, and being with her school friends.


Kindergarten Graduation! Does anyone know where this tradition started? It was cute watching her little class sing the songs they had learned over the school year. We're proud of Emma and love watching her learn how to read.


Hurray for good teachers! Emma loved Mrs. Olson. Every time I was in her classroom, she made the time fun and exciting. She had so much energy, especially considering she was pregnant! I love my kiddos, but I'm pretty sure that being a first time kindergarten teacher while pregnant will never make it to my wish list.


Half of school is learning how to make and be a good friend. Luckily, Emma does both. Stevi is one such friend.


Our neighbor boy and good friend Carter. We'd walk down to school together every morning.


What would spring be like without a dance recital? Emma enjoyed tumbling again this year. Ash tried, but didn't like being away from Mom so much. I'm hoping she'll enjoy tap/ballet better this fall. I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get in.


Cousin Cass came with Grandma all the way from WY to watch Emma. Thanks Cass and Grandma!

No comments: