5/10/11

Easter at Grandma's New House

Nick's parents were able to get moved into their new house for Easter and wanted to celebrate it right, so we headed over for a big Easter party. The girls had a blast. On Saturday we all enjoyed a delicious Easter dinner, egg fight, egg dying, and of course, egg hunt. It was wonderful.







Sunday morning was really fun. The Easter bunny set up a scavenger hunt throughout the house and left the baskets up in the playroom. The girls, including their cousin Cass, ran through the house after the clues. It was a very fun morning.


Mom's favorite was getting them all dressed up in their pretty dresses. I just love dots. They make me smile. I sure love these girlies.



I thoroughly enjoyed being able to relax a bit on Easter. Usually it is so hectic that we forget what Easter is all about. I am very proud of my Emma. She kept reminding us about our Savior and what Eater is really for. We are so blessed to have a special day to remember Him and all he has done for us. I feel his love for me and my family daily.

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

Oh my gosh, look at those beautiful girls! How are they growing up so fast? I can't stand it. You guys better move back. :-) Love and miss you!!