3/26/09

Silly Girls

We've been painting lately, and apparently we're being watched. Ashlyn has been using this little makeup brush for a pretend paint brush and periodically dips it in the the little cup in the picture. She'll "paint" anything. I caught her painting her toes beautiful here.

My girls love this doll stroller. There's always some toy in it, but this time it was Ashlyn. They both had so much fun. However, the $5 stroller is starting to buckle. Yikes! Oh, and yes, Emma is my goofball, and Ashlyn's long curls are out of control. I hate the thought of cutting it, but I think it's that time again. Sigh.

This isn't the first time this stroller has carried little people. This picture is of an 18-month-old Emma being pushed by her friend Maggie from when we lived in Laramie. We laughted then, too. Oh, I miss you Bades.

3 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Oh my gosh, look how little they are! I remember that...they loved that stroller. That thing has survived some good rides! We miss you!!!

Ranee` said...

Ha hahaha. I am laughing because as I was pressing the comment button I was going to put the exact same thing that Sarah wrote!! I can't believe how big they are all getting! Was that really so long ago??

Sarah R said...

That's just how I remember Emma. But I didn't even recognize Maggie until I really looked. They grow so much. Oh, Sarah B. and I decided that our three families have to figure out some way to all get together. It would be a blast if we could pull it off!