3/5/09

Picture Fun!

Okay, I'm trying to convince myself that either no one has checked my blog in two days or that they don't want to sign up to make people gifts. I'm hoping my friends and family aren't scared of home-made gifts from me. :( Feel free to let me know if you want a surprise present even if you don't want to do them for someone else. For some reason, I really like making things for other people, especially when there is no stipulation on what it is and I have a year to do it.

As for the goofy photo. Sarah R. inspired me to finally take my girls to the photo booth in the mall. We've walked past it dozens of times, and I've always told Emma we'd do it another day. So, we did it. It was hilarious trying to get Emma and Ashlyn to look at the funny circle across from us. They just didn't get it. It was really fun though, and now we have a silly memory. Thanks Sarah.

3 comments:

Ranee` said...

Hey, I'll do it! :)

Sarah R said...

The pictures are adorable, Tanya! I'm happy I could inspire you! Ha ha!

Trish said...

I REALLY wanted something made by you, but felt I was disqualified because I'd already posted a post like this on my blog. :o) If that isn't an issue, count me in!