2/18/09

7 Things

7 Things I Can Do:
1. Ski downhill or cross-country
2. Knit and crochet
3. Quilt
4. Teach English
5. Play the violin
6. Do my girls' hair
7. Cook foods my family will eat

7 Things I Can't Do:
1. Get Ashlyn to take a nap
2. Cut my girls' hair
3. Get anywhere on time
4. Manage my time to get ahead
5. Do a cartwheel
6. Draw a stick person let alone anything else
7. Spend enough quality time with my family

7 Things I Say Often
1. Ashlyn, be nice to your sister!
2. Emma, try to not let Ashlyn bother you.
3. Let's play clean up!
4. Love you
5. Did you have a good day?
6. No, please.
7. What do you say?

7 Things I Love About Nick
1. He loves us with all his heart.
2. He never hesitates to jump in and help.
3. He is the hardest worker I know.
4. He is very good at figuring things out - anything.
5. He likes to play.
6. He's always looking for ways to do things better.
7. He honestly gives great hugs.

7. Favorite Foods
1. Fruit, especially berries and fresh peaches
2. Fresh bread
3. Chicken enchiladas
4. New York burritos
5. Homemade soup
6. Homemade pie
7. Pizza

People I Tag:
Anyone who wants to play

2 comments:

Shar said...

this was so fun to read about! I'm glad to know I'm not the only girl in the world who can't do a cartwheel! hope you're doing well. I love reading about your family. :)

Jadi said...

Great post! What are New York burritos?