1/8/09

Teaching

I'm still here. Things have just been crazy. I've been trying to post Christmas stuff, but for some reason blogger doesn't like me. Hopefully I'll get it all figured out tomorrow. I'll admit it's a large post full of pictures.

The reason for this post though is that ISU asked me to teach next semester. The class starts Monday, so I'm now trying to get ready to teach two courses beginning next week. Fortunately, the class for ISU is one I've taught before and used the same textbook. Another plus is that it's an evening class, so Nick can watch the girls. The only downsides are late-night driving (it's in Idaho Falls) and I have to be in Idaho Falls on Tuesdays for the ITEC class as well. That's more time on winter roads than I'd like, but I want to keep my foot in the door.

Well, that's my news. Life will be a bit busier for the next few months, but I think it will be good. Whenever I look back over the college education part of my life, I think God intended me to teach. I'm so grateful because, well, I love it.

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

Of course he did! You are a FABULOUS teacher!