1/14/09

Millar Family Pictures

Over New Years my entire family was together, including my sister and her family from Alabama (we miss you, Alisa), so we had our pictures taken by a great photographer in Idaho who gives you the negatives. Now that we finally have a recent picture of us, I may get around to sending out Valentine Cards as opposed to Christmas Cards (he he he).

Grandparents with 14 grandkids.
My entire family. It sure has grown from the 5 siblings I grew up with. Crazy enough, I love every single one of these people and wish they all lived closer.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! Your family really has grown! I hardly recognized anyone. You're all so good looking though. Good pictures!

Jadi said...

The pictures turned out great! I love the one of your family.

Michelle said...

Cute family picture! It's been longer than I realized since we've seen you guys. I hardly recognize your kids. Oh, and I love your hair. Definitely give me a call if you are coming to IF, we'll get together sometime.

Ranee` said...

ADORABLE!!! You guys look so great!

Trish said...

The pictures are so cute. Emma is getting so grown up. That is great that you get to continue teaching too. It sounds like you'll be busy this semester!

Kerri said...

I love the picture of you and Nick. You go good together.

Kerri said...

Where's the picture of you and Nick? It's my favorite.