8/13/10

Sheep Creek Canyon

Nike and I went HIKING! Okay, truthfully, it was much tougher on me than I'd like to admit. (Next time I'll avoid Five Guys and square ice cream cones beforehand. Well, at least the burger. How can I pass up huckleberry cream ice cream?) But we actually saw several Mountain Goats. I haven't seen any around here before, and Nick hadn't seen them in the wild before. We just sat and watched them for the longest time. It was a great trip.


There is a goat on horizon on the left peak. You'll have to click on the picture to see it at all. The other goats were in and out of the trees.
When we got down, we spent the night with several other couples at a cabin/home in Swan Valley. It was a lot of fun being with everyone. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, but we had a ridiculously good time eating, playing games, eating, etc.

No comments: