8/16/10

Caught Up!

It has been a VERY busy summer. I thought it was going to be rather low key this year. It's been anything but. Yet we've had so much fun and have really enjoyed ourselves. While I've posted about many of the things we have done, there have been a lot of fun moments when I didn't have a camera handy. We had a great time with our neighbors on the slip 'n slide on the hill, we attended an extended family reunion with my grandma and her siblings and their families, and we've simply enjoyed being together. School is starting just around the corner. I can't believe my Emma is going to kindergarten. In many ways she is more than ready, but I'm hesitant to let her grow up. Even Ashlyn is starting preschool. It's going to take a bit of adjusting around here, but we're excited at the same time. This fall will be full of just as many memories as the summer, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Jen said...

It looks like you had a fun summer! Your girls are so very cute!

Trish said...

You guys have had a busy summer! :o) I can't believe how long Ashlynn's hair is. I also can't believe all these little girls are starting kindergarten this year. It really doesn't seem that long ago they were barely more than babies at playgroup!