5/18/09

Family Home Evening

We've been struggling with how to do Family Home Evening for a little while. So far Emma thinks it's just game time. I'm so grateful for sisters! Kerri told me her family is basing their lessons off of the nursery manual. The lessons are short, designed for little people with short attention spans, and even include an activity. Another bonus is that the entire manual including pictures can be found at the Church's website www.lds.org. Thanks again for the tip, Kerri.

5 comments:

Kerri said...

You're very welcome

Jadi said...

What a great idea for little kids. I was talking to a friend about having FHE with little kids recently. I will have to tell her about this idea.
It sounds like you have been very busy lately. You will have to share pictures of your house. I would love to see!

Shar said...

that is such a great idea! I'm going to have to do that. I've been wondering how to make fun, simple lessons. thanks, Tonya!

Karen said...

We do our FHE from the nursery manual too. It's great!

Trish said...

You'll have to post some pictures of your home projects. I need some ideas. :o) That's a very good idea about the nursery manual too.