11/9/08

Monkey Bread

We love this for breakfast. It's an easy breakfast to prepare the night before, and it tastes amazing. Sorry. No picture. It was eaten too quickly.

24 frozen rolls
1/2 c brown sugar
1 3.5 oz box of butterscotch pudding (cook)
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 c chopped nuts
1/4 c butter, melted

Grease and flour a bundt pan. Place rolls in pan. Sprinkle dry ingredients over rolls. Pour melted butter over rolls. Cover and let rise over night. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes then dump out of pan.

4 comments:

Trish said...

We really like this recipe too, but I was wondering where you've been able to find the "cooked" version of butterscotch pudding. I've been using vanilla the last few times because I can't find the butterscotch anywhere!

charlesfam said...

I found mine at WalMart this last weekend, and before that, I've found it at our local WinCo. Good luck.

Maria said...

This recipe looks amazing. Can't wait to try it!

Trish said...

Thanks! I like it with vanilla, but it's not quite the same. :o)