10/10/08

Pumpkin Patch

Emma's preschool visited a pumpkin patch today, so I canceled my class and Ashlyn and I joined the crew. The kids had so much fun. We went through a corn maze ("It's dark in here, Mommy"), fed corn stalks to the horses, cried when the pig squealed too loudly (Ashlyn), pet a duck, and then got to pick out our very own pumpkin to bring home. I'm so glad we went. I'm a bit tempted to go back out with Nick and get a bigger pumpkin. I couldn't figure out how to carry anything larger than the one we got since I was also been packing Ashlyn. It was so much fun.






2 comments:

Jake, Cindy and Blaine said...

so very cute! we are going to a pumpkin patch on monday with blaine's preschool too! i love this time of year! halloween is so much fun with little kids! :) (and big kids too!!!)

Kerri said...

It looks so fun! I went in a little quilt shop today and thought of you. I can't wait to take you there.