10/31/08

Happy Halloween!

Wow. Halloween is definitely different from the parent end of things. We had fun today, but I am now exhausted. Our ward had a truck-or-treat at 4:30 this afternoon followed by dinner and a bit of a carnival. It was perfect. The kids had so much fun, and they have enough sugar in their systems to get them through until Christmas. I had a bit of a time getting either of the kids to sit still and look at the camera at the same time, so the pictures I have are the best I could get. Enjoy!



5 comments:

Jadi said...

Your girl's looked so cute in their costumes. I LOVE the last picture of Ashlyn!

Shar said...

your girls are adorable! I love their cute costumes.

Ranee` said...

I never noticed your hair before! It's so cute! I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up!

Kerri said...

It's so fun to watch them figure out holidays and birthdays, isn't it?

Jake said...

Looks like your family had a good time for Halloween. Yah, I had too much fun dressing up as Dwight!