9/25/08

I've been tagged

The rules of the game. Go to your pictures folder and take the fourth picture from the fourth file and post it. That's it. (Thanks Heidi.) This picture was taken at Nick's parent's home. Emma dumped an entire box of cereal on the floor and proceeded to eat the marshmallows next to Aunt Lacee's little dog Rusty. Emma sure has grown. This picture seems like it was taken just yesterday rather than Dec of 06. I'm so grateful for cameras that catch memorable moments like this one. Now I tag Sarah R., Sarah B., Ranee, and Kerri.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Fun! Thanks for letting me play. Can you believe how fast kids grow? Next thing you know Emma will be coming home from 1st grade telling you which boy she has a crush on and that she spends recess chasing boys. Yeah, that's happening at our house.

Ranee` said...

That is the Emma I remember...'sniff' :)