9/14/09

Family Pictures

I've been dying to have Meegan Littlefield photograph my family since I first came across her blog. Last Friday we finally did it. She's still editing our shoot, but to see a sneak peak of us, click here. I love her work. The only downside of the trip was that the girls wanted to play too much. I'm not sure we'll get a family photo, but I think I'll be able to put together a great collection that will represent our family better than a "let's sit still and all say cheese" picture. Our girls have far too many wiggles.

10 comments:

Heidi said...

They're so cute! I love her work too. She did our engagement pictures, and I still love them! :)

The Lords said...

LOVE THEM!!! She did a fantastic job. Way cute!

Sarah R said...

Wow, those pictures were great! I can't wait to see more!

Kerri said...

Wow! I mean super wow! The picture of you and Nick is awesome! What is her trick with eyes? It's amazing! Okay, actually, I love them all. She especially caught you being photogenic, well, you're always photogenic.

When are you posting about your half marathon?

jmw said...

those are gorgeous!

Shar said...

you look so great Tonya! Those pictures are so cute. So funny thing - I believe Meegan grew up and is friends with one of my college roommates. Funny what a small world it is!

Trish said...

What GREAT pictures! Seriously, all of the ones she's posted so far are wonderful.

Sarah B. said...

Um....WOW. AMAZING!

Ranee` said...

Ahhhh! They're so gorgeous! And every time I see a picture of Emma I think how grown up she is! I guess I feel like she couldn't have aged since we left and she has to be the same sweet little two year old. Some days I look at A.J. and think the same things, like I'm seeing him in skips and jumps and missing the growing in between. It's a little unnerving! ;) You look BEAUTIFUL as well, of course, how else would you produce such adorable girls!

Kerri said...

I just looked at your photos again. I can't wait to see the rest of them. I think you'll have to have large prints made of all of them and get rid of all the other art work in your house. These are priceless!