9/2/09

Emma's Big Day

Emma had a big day today. To start, she went to her first day of big kid preschool. She's been looking forward to it since last year's class ended. Since she's already used to it, she waltzed right in like she owned the place. She learned so much last year that she's already starting to sound out words and asks how to write some words. I'm excited to see what she learns this year.


Emma with her teacher Miss Jenn.

The second part of Emma's big day was a big girl's hair cut. She's been telling me all summer that she wanted her hair short like moms. Well, we did it. I left my camera sitting on the counter, so I didn't get pictures at the salon, but we cut a lot off. Here is the end result. I'm hoping to get her to sit still for a better picture tomorrow.

4 comments:

Sarah R said...

I love the hair! She looks so grown up, and beautiful of course!

April said...

Way cute Emma!!!

Kerri said...

Cute hair.

when is your marathon?

Trish said...

She does look so grown up. It's always nice when they go easily too!