8/18/09

8 Years


Yesterday was our 8th anniversary. I can't believe it's been so long, but they've been such good years that they've flown. We've done a lot of great things together over the years, but my favorite accomplishment is how close we've become. Nick is truly my best friend. We have no secrets from each other except those of necessity regarding our callings. We're able to discuss everything, from our favorite jokes and stories to the most serious and sometimes difficult topics. Our relationship is so much more than a marriage. I truly feel that Nick is my companion. I'm so grateful for all he does for me and the girls. I told him the other day that marrying him was a good choice. He laughed a bit at that, but it's true. I have no regrets in marrying him. I love you Nick. I look forward to growing that much closer to you over the next eight years.

4 comments:

Sarah B. said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You guys are amazing!

Sarah R said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! Eight years, sheesh you must be old! JK! Joel and I will be 8 years soon, so I guess I should watch what I say! We really miss your family; you two really are so cute together. Congrats!

Kerri said...

So, waht happens after 8 more years? Then you'll start growing apart? (Hee hee).

Happy anniversary. This is a nice tribute.

Jake said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it has been 8 years for you.