5/24/10

Ashlyn Turns 3!

I can hardly believe my baby is 3. We had a fun birthday party with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Ashy loved watching me make her birthday cake. It was a first for me. I've been a fan of buying cakes or making something really simple. But when Ashlyn wanted a Cinderella party, I decided to go for it. I was ridiculously proud that this one turned out. The fact that the birthday girl loved it made it well worth it.

Ashlyn's getting so big. I love this little one. She gives the best hugs and kisses, loves to read stories, and is a great little buddy. We have a good time together. She's learning all sorts of new things and is really looking forward to being a big girl and going to preschool in the fall. Ashy is my girly girl and loves to dress up. She often changes clothes multiple times a day and thoroughly enjoys the princess dresses, shoes, tiaras, and jewelry in her dress-up box. Ashlyn is such an important part of our family. We are very blessed to have her. We love you Ashlyn.

This little video is kind of fun. You may just get to see a bit of birthday party silliness at the Charles household.

No comments: